Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Grumsu - Orc - Aff Lock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grumsu

PostSubject: [Declined]Grumsu - Orc - Aff Lock   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:42 pm

I want to start the applie by telling im wordblind and therefore not spelling that good.

- Character Name:
Grumsu

- Class and Level:
Warlock, 80

- Spec:
Aff [Can change]

- Professions:
Tailor, Enchanting

- Armory Profile: (Please link):
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Grumsu]

- Other Characters: (80+):
Cilv (Priest), Other server: ThéDeath [DK - Earthen Ring (sucky name i know)], Cránk [Mage - Stormscale].

- Previous Guilds:
Just migratet to this server, so no one yet.

- Why did you leave last Guild?:
I had a hard time dealing with my finals in school. So i where missing time (i where raiding 4-5 times a week)

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?:
It is, i like to do the things my self

- Previous MMORPGs:
EQ1/2, Warhammer online, Aion. (and trial on some other) but i have played wow sins beta so i stick with it.

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter:
SB - Haunt - UA - Coruption - CA - Spam SB and keep dots up (basicly)

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?:
My talents is not made by myself i took them from a friend of mine, a full T10 lock who know what he is doing, i have never liked to do my specs, i rather read about others specs. but ofc i know all about the talents i have. I took aff as i found it easy to play, im old Shadow priest.
You:

Q: How old are you?:
A: I'm 18

Q: Nationality?:
A: Denmark

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
A: Naxx 40

Q: TBC-raid experience:
A: Sunwell

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
A: 9/12 - i stoped raiding before the last 3 bosses came out, but i red tacks for them.

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
A: No i have VentMix. If that wont work then i will dowload another one. Its no problem at all.

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?:
A: Yes, i like to talk when i raid, but ofc keep focus.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
A: Thats the idear of progress raiding, and i would not join a guild if i had a problem with that.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
A: If im needed, there is a good reason for it, and therefor i will show up. One more thing about the guild raiding.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
A: Yes, if we are close to get a "new" boss, why leave.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
A: If im not having some RL problems yes, i cant say i will come to everyone, as i dont know if my life puts up somthing. i will say rom the start RL > WoW, but i will do my best to be there.

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
A: Yes im reading about my class all the time, and look up for new specs, rotations and opinions, so i can put up the best dps posable.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
No - i would wait for a anser if i had.

* Why do you want to join Ransom?
Its a easy going guild, you req the things i find fair (flasks food ect.), but only raids 3 days a week, and therefor can i have a life next to the game, it seams that the guild is active, and i hope that its true. And i want some progress adventures, and hope this is the place for me.

* People in Ransom that you know?
No and i know its a sedback but i hope you can see thrugh it.

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
I have a Girl friend. And i rate her over wow, but when she's here he have no problems with me gaming, i just cant do it all the time, but i will try to be here as much as i can 2/3 a week is no problems.
I have a work aswell, but its out of raid times.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
By getting me you will get a good member, who have more wow exp then most of players in the game. I have played wow sins clasic, i know most of the things in the game, and i have tryed almost everything, Naxx 40 and Sunwell, Tryed all classes but Warr, and pala, at max lvl, i where one of the only Feral tans in clasic (showing some kind of skills and outstanding).

I have leading exp, i have made new guild in each exp, all who have had some kind of pride, sadly im not the best GM so i cant keep them up, but leading raids and asisteng GM's is no problems for me.

I'm having a good temper, i dont rage when things dont go my way. And i can talk nice to everyone and be serius when its needed.

Idd. im not spelling well, and im sorry for that, nothing i can do about it, but trust me my exp on WoW is large, i know whats worth knowing (: and i respect other players.

Thrugh all this exp and gametime, im not a nerd, i got no problems with new players, i try to help when people have problems understanding somthing, and talk to them, i hate the term "noob", i think its wrong to just say new players are noobs, just becus no one is there to help them. (i can use "noob" when joking)

Beside all this i have humer and love to have fun.

Hope you like what you see.

P.S. my gear is mainly pvp, its about to change and in this gear can i still push off a nice dps affraid

Best Regrets
Mads
Grumsu
[Cilv]
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Grumsu - Orc - Aff Lock   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 am

sorry but yyour gear isnt up to the standard it needs to be at Declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ransom.simplygaming.org

[Declined]Grumsu - Orc - Aff Lock