Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Kladd arcane mage (new one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klad

PostSubject: [Declined]Kladd arcane mage (new one)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 pm

- Character Name: Kladd
- Class and Level: Mage 80
- Spec: Main: Arcane
Off: Fire
- Professions: Enchanting Jewelcrafting
- Other Characters (80+): "Kladdigt" Deathknight Unholy just dinged
- Previous Guilds: Frayed ends of sanity, Aeternum.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Guild died :/
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yep
- Previous MMORPGs: Lineage II
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Well, i,ll take arcane then while i feel most comfortable with it Smile Usually i pop cooldowns at start (arcane power, icy veins, trinket and Mirror image wich also increases my damage done by 18% for 30 sec because of the 4/5 tier 10 set bonus) Then it goes like: Arcane Blast 4x times, if Missile Barrage Proc i will cast a Arcane Missiles and a Arcane Barrage, however if Missile Barrage do not proc i will cast one or two more Arcane Blasts to fish for the proc if it still do not proc i will cast an Arcane Barrage to refresh the Arcane Blast Buff/debuff call it whatever u want:)
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I play Arcane, i know fire is slightly better tho and im playing it more and more but i feel more comfortable with Arcane at the moment, i use the regular arcane specc 57/3/11 because its the best arcane specc that i know of Smile
Glyphs that i use are:
Glyph of Arcane blast : increases the damage from my arcane blast buff by 3%.
Glyph of Arcane Missiles: increases the critical strike damage bonus of my Arcane Missiles by 25%.
Glyph of Molten Armor: My molten armor grants an additional 20% of my spirit as critical strike rating.
You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?:Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:not alot
Q: TBC-raid experience:none
Q: WotLK-raid experience:icc10 8/12 icc25 9/12, not alot but im a fast learner
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yep
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? I got a microphone but my soundcard dosnt work so my answer on this question is NO
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yeah ofcourse, without wipes u dont learn anything about the encounter and downing bosses wouldnt be the same without ever dying on it.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I can stay past that
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yeah if not i will inform u ahead but the chances are small
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?Yeah, reading forums to keep myself informed about mages:)

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because u seem like an awesome guild, i really enjoy 25man raiding and my friend Callmedeath told me to apply here:)
* People in Ransom that you know? Callmedeath
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: im interested to soccer but i dont play alot, i hang around with my friends some and i work tuesdays and thursdays 9-15 so thats not a problem. i go to school but now im free until september
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):Because im a person who likes to raid with my friends, learn new encounters and just get progress. Im a quick learner i will do anything to learn an encounter even if it takes over 2 nights. Im not a whiner nor a quitter.
Well thanks for reading my apply then, even if it dosnt end up well. Feel free to ask questions and give me some tips ! =)
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Kladd arcane mage (new one)   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm

sorry bt we re looking for a fire mage really with a bit more experiance and gear than you have . Declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ransom.simplygaming.org

[Declined]Kladd arcane mage (new one)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1