Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Luriel's application to Ransom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luriel

PostSubject: [Declined]Luriel's application to Ransom   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:08 am

- Character Name:
Luriel.

- Class and Level:
Paladin, level 80.

- Spec:
My main spec is holy and my off spec is protection.

- Professions:
My professions is jewelcrafting skill: 444 and i gonna skill up enchanting very soon.

- Armory Profile (Please link):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Luriel

- Other Characters (80+):
Got only my paladin + I am going to raise a shaman to 80 soon.

- Previous Guilds:
Fracture and Ransom

- Why did you leave last Guild?:
I left Ransom for a month ago, because at my old job my worktime crashed with Ransom’s raid days and times so I didnt see any point of beeing in a raid guild back then. But now at my new job i work only day shifts so it does not crash playing WoW again.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yes it is, bought WoW and started playing with this account winter/spring 2009, yes of course I raised my paladin to lvl 80 all by my self. Patiently I collected my gear by my self.

- Previous MMORPGs:

- What is your rotation/my priority order in a normal boss encounter?
My main priority under a normal boss encounter is normaly to hold tank’s up going and my mana pool, second priority may be assisting raid healing but that depends witch boss encounter’s it is.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
I have tried out all diffrent kinds of Holy specs and found out this spec I like best of them all. Out of this spec I get the most powerful healings of all the Holy spec’s ive tried and I get divine sacrifice + divine guardian who is helpfull for the raid group under both trash and boss encounter’s.

You:

Q: How old are you?:

Q: Nationality?:
Norwegian Viking

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Temple of Ahn’Qiraj, Molten Core and Zul’Gurub cleared.

Q: TBC-raid experience:
Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Sunwell Plateau, Zul’Aman, Magtheridon’s Lair, The Battle for Mount Hyjal and The Black Temple cleared.

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Naxxramas, The Eye of Eternity, Onyxia, VoA, TotC and Sartharion cleared.
Icc10m: 11/12 cleared
Icc25m: 8/12 cleared ( missing putri, queen, sindra and LK ) I got this progress when I were in Ransom last time.
Ulduar: 11/14 cleared

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes.

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Of course I have, no fun with ventrilo without a microphone.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
No problems with that, learning new/old encounters is one of the funniest things in-game.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
If I am seriously needed by the raid I gladfull join a raid to help. Yes even when 11/12.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
I have no problem to stay in raid past the set raid time to get boss encounter’s down. Its much more entertainment to down boss encounter’s than riding around in Dalaran with my mount’s.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
Normaly I will turn up every Wednesday’s and Thursday’s to raid, if not I have probably a good reason and I will tell the GM/Officers why and in good time before the raid day(’s) why I dont turn up.

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
I think so...?

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
No, I recently bought new playtime so I decided that I wanted to join my last raid guild again so here I am again, applying to Ransom.

* Why do you want to join Ransom?
I want to join Ransom because I mean Ransom have great leaders, good collaboration and good progress in ICC and because Ransom members is fun to play with.

* People in Ransom that you know?
Dont think I know anyone any longer, and I dont think you guys remember either.

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
My girlfriend, work, boats, motorcycles, skiing, volleyball, parties, friends.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
I mean Ransom should pick me because I am a very active and social gamer, I turn up for raids, I know my class and spec well, I update my self with tactics when it releases, I am not stupid and I have the raider spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Luriel's application to Ransom   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 am

Hey there,

thanks for the apply, though someof the answers are a bit vague and you have not seemed to improve since the last time you were in ransom. Sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Luriel's application to Ransom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1