Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Cmax - Demo lock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stig

PostSubject: [Declined]Cmax - Demo lock   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 am

Character Name: Cmax
- Class and Level: hes a Demo lock lvl 80
- Spec: Demo/destro
- Professions: Inscription and Herb
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): got a disc/holy priest(Lúcy) a holy paladin (nissefãr) and some other ones in low lvl
- Previous Guilds: second Wind, Myzt, Exclusive, Expendable Penguins
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Currently they stopped raiding
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? pretty much yes:D
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
i usually start with COE then i use immo-corr 1 SB and pop all Cds and nuke my butt off:P
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? well i heard the guild needed a demo lock so here i am:D

My name is Stig im from norway. I turn 18 in about a month and yea basicly just likes hanging out, ride some snowboard and have fun:D

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: didnt play then:(
Q: TBC-raid experience: kara, some zul aman, also went into gruuls but didnt raid too much in tbc was more a PVP`er back then
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx10/25, OS10/25, EOE 10/25 ulduar done up too keepers not cleared due too i was a little inactive when ulduar came out. totc 10/25 cleared no heroic unfortunetly. ICC 10 11/12 cleared and some hardmodes, in 25 man only 11/12 no hardmodes exept lootship(does it really count tho?)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yupp
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? aye sir:D
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? hell yea:D
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yea i stay aslong as needed:D
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yupp
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Will do:P
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? yea i like to read up and be the best that i can be:D

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? nop
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Well i was told you needed a Demo lock and my current guild have stopped raiding so i would really like to join a good guild with serious people:P
* People in Ransom that you know? n one:(
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: well as i mentioned above i ride alot of snowboard, go to a few contest during the winter nothing serious just riding with friends and having fun:P also i like to train and stay in shape:P
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
Well i am always 100% focused on what im supposed to do i learn quick and i can take criticism in a good way and learn from my mistakes:P
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Cmax - Demo lock   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

tbh we just recrruited a neew demo lock and we also have 2 affi locks which are active and a third which comes and goes Razz which is enough atm so we dont rallly need another, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ransom.simplygaming.org

[Declined]Cmax - Demo lock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1