Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Elwa's App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elwa

PostSubject: [Declined]Elwa's App   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 am

- Character Name: Elwa
- Class and Level: Paladin, 80
- Spec: Retribution
- Professions: Enchanting and Jewelcrafting
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): None
- Previous Guilds: Wish, Fracture
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I'm currently in Wish, but they are extremely innactive these days, and raiding is going slow. I choose to leave for a more raidheavy guild.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? I've played it since vanilla 2005, and gained everything on my character my self.
- Previous MMORPGs: Runeskape, Everquest
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Judgement - Divine Storm - Crusader Strike - After that it's priority system: Consecration when it's not on cd, but not if I can cast Judgement/DS etc.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've chosen retribution becouse I love to dps, I like the easy rolls and it's generally a fun specc to play. I also love doing stuff on my own, like soloing old raids etc, and retri is excellent for quick kills.

You:

Q: How old are you?: I am 16 years old.
Q: Nationality?: Noregian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Molten Core a couple o' times.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Magtheridon, Karazan, SSC, TK, ZA.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxxramas 10, EoE 10, Ulduar 10/25, OS 10/25 (OS 3D 10man), ToC 10/25, Icc 10/25 (6 hc in 10man, done LK)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yeah, I do.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Of course, how else can I annoy the shit out of everyone raiding late at night when we all want to go to bed? Very Happy
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Would be able to spend all night if necassary.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes I would.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Unless I get cancer or something like that, I will.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? I read all the forums/threads I can about my specc/class, to learn more about it, so yes.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? I do not.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? My friend has two of his characters there, Failflay and Sachiel, and it seems as a rather social guild, allthough my main priority is heavy raiding.
* People in Ransom that you know? As mentioned, Sachiel/Failflay
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I attend first year in High School, and use my free time on the computer or playing the guitar. I love music, and also spend time with friends... When WoW has maintenance. I have a girlfriend.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):: I am an extremely reliable player. I love to learn, and has an extremely good way of understanding tacts once told them. I am very funny, as told, and everytime I'm on ventrilo I lift the mood even higher than before. I'm generous in both gear and gold, and have no problem in giving away an axe or a pair of gloves I have big need for to someone who needs them more. I have never created a fight or done anything in particullary bad to any of my previous guilds. Reqruite me and you will have a generous, funny and understanding player that also dps's quite good.

Elwa, Champion of the Frozen Wastes.
Back to top Go down
Elwa

PostSubject: Whoops   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 am

Norwegian* that is
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Elwa's App   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 pm

first off it says whatis your wotlk experiance and you have put icc 10/25 this imo means you have killed 12/12 normal icc 25 but when i double checked ou havnt at all yo have done 10/12 not a good start :/ also your gear is a bit low and your experiance isnt really what we want atm, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ransom.simplygaming.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Elwa's App   

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Elwa's App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1