Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Flingan Retri pala

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flingan

PostSubject: [Declined]Flingan Retri pala   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 am

- Character Name: Flingan
- Class and Level: Paladin, 80
- Spec: Retribution
- Professions: Herb 450 Jc 205
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Flingan
- Other Characters (80+):
- Previous Guilds: Untamed Intelligence
- Why did you leave last Guild?: They stoped raid over the summer and i wanna continue
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes!
- Previous MMORPGs: No
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Judgement of Wisdom CS (Crusaider Strike) DS (Divine Storm) Exorcism Consecration.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I have tried both holy and tank and thats nothing for me and then i starting to dps in Retri and i stuck Wink

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: I just did some PvP and some kara nothing more.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Just Kara some times.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx EoE some Ulduar bosses 11/12 icc 10/12
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes!
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes!
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes!
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes!
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes!
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes i will!
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes i do!

[/color]
Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I saw u guys raid yesterday and i started to get intrested and i decided to do an apply.
* People in Ransom that you know? Quikken and Flaze
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I study chill with my friends and play hand ball on my spare time and play WoW
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Cus im a nice guy and will sign for all raids and will show upp with flasks buff food etc!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Flingan Retri pala   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Hey there

Thanks for the apply! but sadly your gear is too low for our progress atm, If im not mistaken you are under hit capped as well maybe get the Mark of Supremecy from Badge Vendor though it will put you over hit capped. it is only a start, and i recommend going to elitist jerks to find out more because it is late for me Razz

plus your application seems to be the bare minimum eg. you havent told us your ICC10 and 25 man experience! Sadly taking both factors into account I am going to have to place you as
Declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Flingan Retri pala
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1