Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Retribution Paladin - Iphito

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iphito

PostSubject: [Declined]Retribution Paladin - Iphito   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 am

- Character Name: Iphito
- Class and Level: Paladin, 80
- Spec: Retribution
- Professions: Jewelcrafting (450), Enchanting (422)
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellfire&cn=Iphito (Yes I'm a Human at Hellfire, will Faction change+Realm transfer if I were to be accepted)
- Other Characters (80+): Mage, Restoration Shaman(previous main character), Blood Death Knight
- Previous Guilds: Space Cows, Tre Lowen, Valorous.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I went casual in the guild due to lack of time and interest when I raided on my Shaman.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? I have indeed.
- Previous MMORPGs: None I'm afraid.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Well I haven't raided that much with the new Paladin system. But I guess priority goes like:
Templar's Verdict (to dump Holy Power), HoW (if possible especially if AW is on), Exorcism (when Art of War is active), Crusader Strike (to gain Holy Power), Consecration (if there's a window to do so). As of cooldowns
I never use AW and Zealotry at the same time as you can't keep cast HoW and still spam CS and Templar's Verdict.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?: I like Ret Pallies both in PvE and PvP, I think the 4.0 patch was a step up as I think Rets should deal higher crits and less dots etc.. As of my
talent choices: There aren't much to say, I chose Long Arm of the Law instead of Selfless Healer as I wouldn't throw away a potential 25-30 k crit for a (not so valuable) buff that lasts 10 sec. In the holy tree I though that
Arbiter of the Light was a much better choice than Judgements of the Pure pre-cata. I plan to spec Judgements of the Pure and then Blazing Light in Cataclysm.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below: I use the default UI atm, it works out nicely for me, I use the following Addons:
Omen
DBM
AtlasLoot
Clique
GearScore
Recount

You:

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: n/a
Q: TBC-raid experience: All, cleared up to (including) Kalecgos pre major nerf. After we cleared all of Sunwell.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL): Cleared Naxxramas 10/25, Malygos Cleared, OS10/25 Cleared (3 drakes server 2nd or 3rd, can't remember, on both 10 and 25 that is), All but Yogg-Saron/Algalon in Ulduar25, All but Yogg-Saron Ulduar10, ToC10 and ToC25 Cleared, nothing in
ToGC though. Cleared ICC10, 7/12 ICC25, Only Gunship on heroic (10/25).
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Aye
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? A bad one.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Have done that plenty of times so yea.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? At a limit but yea.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes most probably, may have problems with some Sundays.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Fairly, checking sometimes. checking mmo-champion.com very often.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? I do not.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? It looks like the most reasonable guild that would fit me on Talnivarr, I've been looking for a nice raiding guild on Talnivarr so I can play with some friends that have transferred there/rerolled.
* People in Ransom that you know? n/a
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Studying Web Development, I like to exercise physically, watch movies, play some video-games as well as WoW. And I am pretty much single atm.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'm an easy guy really, though I may be quiet in guild chat alot I can be easily talked to.
I'm very (VERY) punctual both IRL and in game so raid times shouldn't be a problem. I'm in the senior year at my current school, which means I have a lot of free time ( I only study Tuesdays, half a Thursday and Friday) so lack of time shouldn't be a problem these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Retribution Paladin - Iphito
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1