Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Rawar Boomkin Druid :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawar

PostSubject: [Declined]Rawar Boomkin Druid :)   Sun May 23, 2010 6:48 am

- Character Name: Rawar
- Class and Level: 80 druid
- Professions: Not worth mention
- Armory Profile
- Other Characters (80+): Death knight
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): None on talnivarr
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Migrated to talnivarr
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes i have Smile
- Previous MMORPGs: Allods , Knight online , risk your life , Dark age of camelot , Age of conan

You

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: zg , aq20 , mc , bwl
Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara , Gruul , Maggy , the eye , and some bosses in Hyjal
Q: WotLK-raid experience: naxx10/25(full clear) , Ulduar 10/25(12/14) , Toc10/25 (full clear) ICC10(3bosses down) ICC25(4bosses down)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yeap
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yeap
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes ofc it will pay off in the end anyway so why not Smile
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yea if im the only reson for a boss ofc im gonna help
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yeap Smile

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I migrated here to play with Awak and he is in this guild Razz
* People in Ransom that you know? Carlsson and Awak
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Intrests is skate boarding and computer , And im studdying CNC ( Computer Numerical Control )
* Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): 100g eatch time you get an orgasm ! jk xD well i do learn pretty fast and i can take critisism ( Spelling?)

One more thing : i am aware of my gems and enchants and im lacking gold atm so im working on that part Smile

peace Smile
Back to top Go down
awak
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Rawar Boomkin Druid :)   Sun May 23, 2010 7:13 am

skilled player and he is IRL m8 so he got my vote (Y)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Rawar Boomkin Druid :)   Sun May 23, 2010 11:51 am

you have nice experiance of raiding outside ICC, but the problem is your gear you need to get bettter gear before joining, try making another application once you have bettter gear. sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ransom.simplygaming.org
Rawar

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Rawar Boomkin Druid :)   Sun May 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Well getting new gear is kinda hard since i just got the 4 first bosses in ICC25 and 10 and the pugs are QQing bout it so it will be kinda hard to get it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Rawar Boomkin Druid :)   

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Rawar Boomkin Druid :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1